Psychologist in Los Angeles
Yvonne Thomas, Ph.D. is a licensed Psychologist (PSY 14489) with three degrees in Psychology and over twenty years of experience. For a FREE consultation, simply call (310) 359-9450 or CLICK HERE to send her an e-mail.
Dr. Thomas believes that at different points in our lives, we encounter situations or events which can cause emotional distress and which can lead to unhealthy feelings, behaviors, and patterns. Often, talking to a qualified and experienced psychologist is the best way to effectively identify the issue and reach a healthy resolution. Dr. Thomas strongly believes that finding the RIGHT Psychologist is the key to producing the best therapy results and experience. She also provides an interactive and warm therapy environment where clients feel safe, productive, and motivated! And especially during these difficult economic times, it is important to find someone who can work within both your financial and emotional comfort zones.
Individual, Couple, and Family Therapist Include:
- Relationship Counseling
- Life Transitions
- Depression, Loss, and Bereavement
- Overeating and/or Body Image Issues
- Family Counseling (Adults with their parent and/or their adult sibling)
- Individual Counseling
- Work or School Issues
- Anxiety and Stress Reduction
- Low Self-Esteem and Motivation Issues
To see a complete list of Dr. Thomas's specialties, please see the Services page.
Dr. Thomas is conveniently located and serves the Los Angeles area, including Brentwood, West Los Angeles, and Santa Monica. Her office is located in a convenient Westside location. [ Click here for direction ].
Dr. Thomas primarily incorporates three methods she finds invaluable in helping her clients obtain successful outcomes:
- she gets down to the "roots" of their issues,
- she empowers her clients to identify and change their negative patterns, thoughts, and feelings into more positive, accurate ones, and
- she provides a warm, nonjudgmental, and interactive environment in which her clients can feel comfortable and emotionally secure so they can better reach their goals and resolve their issues.
With these combined methods, clients can create more balanced, meaningful, and joyous lives and achieve much more durable, longer-lasting results from therapy.
In addition, Dr. Thomas often is consulted by the media for her expertise in a diversity of areas and has many of her articles in print (see the Media page for more information).
You already know how bad it feels to be stuck. Take control of your health and your happiness now! The first step is to recognize there is something you need to change and to call a qualified and experienced psychologist who can help you achieve your goals. Take that first step and call Dr. Thomas for a free phone consultation. You owe it to yourself.
Take that first step and call Dr. Thomas for a FREE consultation at (310) 359-9450
or CLICK HERE to send her an e-mail.