It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the pressure of your job, relationship issues, and everything going on in the world. Stress, anxiety, and depression can often seem like too much to handle. It’s in those situations that a Hollywood psychologist can provide you with some help.
- License # PSY 14489
- Over 25 years experience
- Expertise in many areas
- Free phone consultation
- Flexible schedule
- Accepts most insurance plans
How Can A Hollywood Psychologist Help?
Therapists are educated professionals who can help you better understand your own situation, emotions, thoughts, and options in life. They do so by helping you understand things better and providing you with a new perspective that you can work with to implement changes in your life . Here are some of the ways in which they can help you do so:
- Individual Counseling – The most common picture of therapy people have is that of one-on-one counseling. In these situations, the treating professional listens to the client about issues and concerns and provides different perspective and insight.
- Couples Therapy – Sometimes you are so used to sharing your life and living with a person that you may take each other for granted and communicating with one’s partner can be difficult. Because of this, it sometimes helps to have a psychologist there to assist you both with an trained additional perspective.
- Counseling for Loss or Grief – Loss is difficult to deal with and can occur in different ways. You can lose someone to death, but also to divorce, break-up, relocation, or conflict. Loss can be overwhelming and hard to deal with and work through. That’s why there’s counseling specifically meant to help with it.
- Life Transition Therapy – Any big shift in your life, be that a move, an illness, or a change in the status quo, can become disorienting and confusing. In addition, the life transition and its effects can cause other upsetting feelings such as sadness, anxiety, hurt, anger, frustration, etc. A psychologist can help you deal in a healthy way with the change in your life and how it has impacted you.
Contact Dr. Yvonne Thomas
Dr. Yvonne Thomas has been providing quality psychotherapy as a Los Angeles psychologist for over two decades. This experience manifests in outstanding work, making her an ideal option to assist you in understanding and navigating what you are going through in healthy ways.
Dr. Yvonne Thomas strongly believes that finding the RIGHT Psychologist is the key to producing the best therapy results and experience.