Los Angeles Psychologist, Dr. Thomas, has been providing individuals, couples, and families of West Los Angeles with effective counseling services for more than twenty years. With three degrees in Psychology, Dr. Thomas has experience in a variety of areas.
If you are at a place in your life where you feel lonely, anxious, depressed or alone, you need to understand that all of these emotions and feelings are not unusual and are not even unhealthy, as long as you are ready and willing to make a change in your life. There is help out there for you if you are feeling any of these things (and more) and, if you are ready for a psychologist near Westwood, you are close to the practice of Dr. Thomas.
- License # PSY 14489
- Over 25 years experience
- Expertise in many areas
- Free phone consultation
- Flexible schedule
- Accepts most insurance plans
Psychologist West Los Angeles
Whether you are dealing with personal issues, marriage or couples problems, or are dealing with grief issues, Dr. Thomas can help. She holds three different degrees in Psychology and can help whether your issues relate to:
- Marriage Therapy – Couples who are genuinely committed to each other and to rekindling the love and respect they once had and want again enter into counseling. It is no failure at all to seek help, but is rather a testament to the faith you may still have in the relationship.
- Individual Therapy – If you are in a time in your life where you feel depressed, anxious, angry, or lost, you can find your way back to a more healthy and happy you by assessing your issues and working towards your goals with the professional help of Dr. Thomas.
- Couples Therapy – A couple that is willing and ready to work on their relationship is a couple that is ready to therapy.
- Grief Therapy – The grieving process is one of the hardest things that anyone will ever have to endure. It can bring feelings as diverse as sadness to anger to confusion to guilt. It is important to know that you are not alone while you are dealing with a loss.
- Life Transition Therapy – Changes in your life can be every bit as confusing and saddening as they can be joyous and special. Unplanned events, such as a divorce or job loss, can cause immense emotional distress. If you are suffering from the effects of an event or circumstance, it is important that you seek help.
Contact Dr. Thomas
Visit Psychologist West Los Angeles Services for Dr. Thomas’s full list of specialties.
We all come to points in our lives when we feel overwhelmed, stressed, anxious or depressed. The first step to finding the way back to happiness and self-fulfillment is to realize that these emotions are nothing to be confused by, embarrassed by, or ashamed of and to seek assistant for. In fact, reaching out to a Psychologist for help with your distress is one of the most mature, self-aware, and overall important decisions you can ever make.
Take that first step and call Dr. Thomas for a FREE consultation at (310) 359-9450
or CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment online.