It’s very normal to sometimes feel disoriented and overwhelmed in our lives. After all, balancing your job, your personal life, and your leisure time can be difficult. Our priorities may shift around which can be confusing and make it harder to focus on everything we have to do. In situations such as these, it can be helpful to work with a psychologist to help you sort things out. We’re not talking about an assistant who can do things for you. This is someone who can give you some outside perspective on your own situation, and suggest different ways in which you can respond to it in a healthy way. That is something a Malibu psychologist can help you with.
- License # PSY 14489
- Over 20 years experience
- Expertise in many areas
- Free phone consultation
- Flexible schedule
- Accepts most insurance plans
How Can A Malibu Psychologist Help You?
- Individual Counseling – Therapy isn’t simply a place for you to just talk to someone. It is the opportunity for you to freely communicate what it is that you’re feeling and going through to someone who is trained to help you develop the right tools to properly approach these things.
- Couples Therapy – Relationships can be hard, especially under stress, which is why spouses can often lose sight of what they have in common and get lost in the differences. In situations such as this, couples counseling can provide individuals with more effective ways of understanding and communicating with each other.
- Loss and Grief Counseling – Grief is a very powerful emotion that can easily take over a person’s life, permeating into different aspects of it in seemingly inescapable ways. What’s important to remember is that it doesn’t actually have to be inescapable. Loss and grief counseling can help you find your grounding in these situations to adequately heal and grow.
- Life Transitions – Big changes can be overwhelming whether they are planned or not. Moves, job changes, graduations, births, and breakups are some examples of life transitions which can shake your life in unexpected ways, and transitioning from one stage to another in healthy ways can take a lot from you. The right counseling, however, can help you work towards a new solid foundation.
Contact A Therapist Near Malibu
Dr. Yvonne Thomas has provided psychotherapy as a psychologist near Malibu for over two decades. This experience manifests in outstanding work, making her an ideal option to assist you in understanding and navigating what you are going through in healthy ways.
Dr. Yvonne Thomas strongly believes that finding the RIGHT Psychologist is the key to producing the best therapy results and experience.