For over twenty years, Brentwood Psychologist Yvonne Thomas, Ph.D. has been providing superior counseling services for individuals and couples in Brentwood, CA. With three degrees in Psychology, she has extensive experience in a variety of areas. Dr. Thomas is well aware of how different situations in life can trigger feelings of anxiety and distress. Having these feelings can result in unhealthy patterns and behaviors. Instead of staying stuck, working together with an experienced psychologist can result in achieving a healthy resolution.
- License # PSY 14489
- Over 20 years experience
- Expertise in many areas
- Free phone consultation
- Flexible schedule
- Accepts most insurance plans
Dr. Thomas effectively gets down to the roots of the issues, while providing a relaxed and comfortable environment that provides security and encourages productivity.
Dr. Thomas’s specialties include:
- Individual Therapy in Brentwood – It’s normal to find yourself in a time in your life where you feel that you are stuck and cannot move forward. It’s possible for you to find your way back to a more healthy and happy you by identifying your issues and working towards your goals with the professional help of Dr. Thomas.
- Marriage Counseling and Couples Counseling – When it comes to interpersonal trouble, Dr. Thomas can help you identify and work through the issues that are causing distress in your relationship.
- Life Transition – Are you experiencing stress and feeling overwhelmed by a break-up, a move, a job loss or change, poor health, a physical illness of a loved one, retirement, a new baby, blended family, empty nest, aging, or a similar significant life change? Dr. Thomas can help you navigate these upsetting times in a healthy and constructive way.
- Grief Counseling Brentwood – Whether you have suffered a loss, be it because of a death, divorce, or separation, let Dr. Thomas help you move through the trauma and find strength and peace of mind once again.
Dr. Thomas strongly believes that finding the RIGHT Psychologist is the key to producing the best therapy results and experience.
Take that first step and call Dr. Thomas for a FREE consultation at (310) 359-9450
or CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment online.