Recent events have taken a toll on all of us. Hence, it’s normal to feel like different aspects of our lives are weighing us down. Of course, this doesn’t just mean that you should resign yourself to feeling this way going forward. There are different ways in which you can get the help you need in order to better cope with what you’re feeling and going through, such as seeking out a psychologist in Century City. Dr. Yvonne Thomas, a renowned Los Angeles psychologist, can help you better understand what you’re experiencing and how to manage it.
- License # PSY 14489
- Over 25 years experience
- Expertise in many areas
- Free phone consultation
- Flexible schedule
- Accepts most insurance plans
Psychologist in Century City
People may be aware of what a psychologist is, but not always what they do. A psychologist can assist people with a variety of different problems. They do so by identifying their clients’ issues and helping them make changes to improve their lives. A psychologist’s education, training, and objectivity allow them to provide appropriate counseling for the patient according to their situation.
- Individual Therapy – Personal therapy sessions help a patient gain insight into how to better deal with or modify their personal situation, allowing them to identify issues and patterns and work towards having healthier ways to feel, think, and behave.
- Couples Counseling – Many couples seek out a psychologist near Century City when they have to tackle certain issues. Relationships, after all, can often get complicated, especially under stress. Couples counseling can help both parties further develop their understanding of each other, as well as better ways to communicate between them.
- Loss or Grief Therapy – Loss is a disorienting thing to deal with, often becoming pervasive across different aspects of our life. In situations like this, a psychologist near Century City can help a person find their grounding after a big loss. Eventually, they can help you arrive at a healthier place in regards to it.
- Life Transition Counseling – Shifts in your life, such as a move or an illness, have a deep impact that is often hard to calculate or predict. Because of this, it may be a good idea to reach out to a psychologist who can help you gain a better sense of your situation and develop the tools to handle it.
Contact a Los Angeles Psychologist
Dr. Yvonne Thomas has done extensive work in the field of psychology, providing quality psychotherapy as a Los Angeles psychologist for over two decades. This experience manifests in outstanding work, making her an ideal option to assist you in understanding and navigating what you are going through in healthy ways.
Dr. Yvonne Thomas strongly believes that finding the RIGHT Psychologist is the key to producing the best therapy results and experience.
Take that first step and call Dr. Thomas for a FREE consultation at (310) 359-9450 or CLICK HERE to request an appointment online.