Licensed Santa Monica Psychologist, Yvonne Thomas, Ph.D., has been providing effective counseling services for over twenty years to individuals, couples, and families in Santa Monica, CA.
- License # PSY 14489
- Over 20 years experience
- Expertise in many areas
- Free phone consultation
- Flexible schedule
- Accepts most insurance plans
With three degrees in Psychology, Dr. Thomas has expertise in a variety of areas. She understands how different life events can contribute to confusion and stress. This state of mind can soon descend into negative feelings, in turn influencing self-sabotaging behaviors and patterns. When this happens, the best course of action is to reach out to an experienced psychologist who can help you identify the issue and help reach a healthy resolution.
Psychologist Santa Monica Approach
Dr. Thomas uses a three-method system to help extract the root issues from each client. Subsequently, this process can open the door to healing and a successful outcome. Dr. Thomas creates a warm and comforting environment to help provide security, productivity, and encouragement. During these times of economic strain, Dr. Thomas understands the importance of finding a psychologist who can work with your financial situation so that you can get the peace of mind you deserve. When you are ready to take the first step, please call Dr. Thomas and schedule your free consultation.
- Marriage Counseling – It is not a sign of a failed relationship when two people seek marital counseling. In fact, it is a sign of interest and investment in the future of the couple. Even the most committed relationships can be in need of some help.
- Individual Counseling – The healthiest people come to therapy because they have the insight to know they have a problem and they are being proactive in trying to solve it.
- Couples Counseling – Dr. Thomas can help to open new channels of communication and trust, and assist each partner find better ways to interact with each other.
- Grief Counseling – The grieving process can be painful, lonely, and difficult. Let Dr. Thomas help guide you through it, easing your distress, making it clear you are not alone, and making sure you stay healthy in mind and spirit despite the sadness you are rightly feeling after a loss.
- Life Transition Counseling – Whether you have experienced a break-up, relocated, your children have left the nest, you have lost your job, or you simply find yourself going through a difficult time, Dr. Yvonne Thomas can help you adapt to the situation in a healthy way.
Contact Dr. Thomas
Visit Psychologist Santa Monica Services for Dr. Thomas’s full list of specialties.
Dr. Thomas strongly believes that finding the RIGHT Psychologist is the key to producing the best therapy results and experience.
Take that first step and call Dr. Thomas for a FREE consultation at (310) 359-9450
or CLICK HERE to request appointment online