Licensed Los Angeles Therapist, Yvonne Thomas, Ph.D., has been providing individuals and couples with effective counseling services for more than twenty years in the greater Los Angeles area. With three degrees in Psychology, she has experience in a variety of areas. She understands how various life events can contribute to feelings of anxiety and emotional distress. This state of mind can lead to negative feelings which influences behaviors and patterns. When this happens, it is advisable to reach out to a professional and experienced psychologist to help identify the problem and achieve a healthy resolution.
- License # PSY 14489
- Over 25 years experience
- Specializes in many areas
- Free phone consultation
- Flexible hours
- Accepts most insurance
She successfully identifies the roots of the issues and provides a safe, secure, and interactive environment to achieve solid results.
Her specialties include:
- Individual Therapy – Life can bring different events that cause distress, anxiety or depression. Don’t let these feelings get you down, unhappy, or confused. Let the doctor help you identify the key issues that keep you stuck, set goals for change, help you set boundaries, and break unhealthy patterns of thinking, feeling, and/or behaving.
- Marriage Counseling and Couples Counseling – Let her assess the issues and challenges you and your partner are going through to understand how old wounds and habits can interfere with your present relationship.
- Life Transition – Life transition counseling can be beneficial to those who have experienced events like a break-up, a move, a job change, a physical illness of a loved one or yourself, retirement, a new baby, blended family, empty nest, aging, etc.
- Loss or Grief Counseling – Grief and/or loss often trigger a host of troublesome and sometimes debilitating symptoms such as depression, sadness, anxiety, helplessness, confusion, anger, and loneliness. She can help you through one of the hardest things a person has to go through: loss, be it death, divorce, separation, etc.
Visit Psychologist Services for Dr. Thomas’s full list of specialties.
She strongly believes that finding the RIGHT Therapist is the key to producing the best therapy results and experience.
Take that first step and call Dr. Thomas for a FREE consultation at (310) 359-9450
or CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE.