In her private practice, Dr. Thomas offers therapies in crisis intervention, short-term/solution-focused, psychodynamic, object-relations, self psychology, behavioral, cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, and systems.
Individual, Couple, and Family Therapy Include:
- Relationship Counseling, Marriage Counseling or Couples Therapy
- Life Transitions
- Depression, Loss, and Bereavement
- Overeating and/or Body Image Issues
- Family Counseling (Adults with their parent and/or their adult sibling)
- Individual Counseling
- Work or School Issues
- Anxiety and Stress Reduction
- Low Self-Esteem and Motivation Issues
Other specialties include:
- Traumatic life events (including childhood trauma)
- Adult survivors of emotional, physical, and/or sexual abuse
- Relationship issues: singles looking for love, premarital counseling, marital therapy, divorce recovery, widowhood, and co-dependency in general
- Seniors’ issues
- Adult children of alcoholic or chemically-dependent parents
- Public figures, and adult children of public figures
- Inherited wealth
- Women’s issues
- Men’s issues
- Family issues
- Work or school issues, including lack of direction, workaholism, etc.
- Transitions related to downsizing corporations
- Aging, and adult children of aging parents
- Low self-esteem and motivation issues
- Goal-setting and time management issues
- Relocation issues for work and in general
- Fear of failure or fear of success
Los Angeles including Brentwood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Century City, Culver City, West Hollywood, Pacific Palisades, West Los Angeles, Westwood, Mar Vista, Palms, Marina Del Rey, Venice, Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Los Feliz, Silverlake, and Malibu.
San Fernando Valley including Northridge, Burbank, Glendale, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Tarzana, Studio City, Valley Village, North Hollywood, and Universal City.
Beach Cities including El Segundo, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Playa Del Rey, and Playa Vista.
CALL NOW (310) 359-9450 or REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE