Psychologist Brentwood , CA
For over twenty years, licensed Brentwood Psychologist Yvonne Thomas, Ph.D. has been providing superior counseling services for individuals and couples in the Brentwood, CA, area. With three degrees in Psychology, she has extensive experience in a variety of areas. Dr. Thomas is well aware of how different situations in life can trigger feelings of anxiety and distress. Having these feelings can result in unhealthy patterns and behaviors. Instead of staying stuck, working together with an experienced psychologist can result in achieving a healthy resolution.
- License # PSY 14489
- Over 20 years experience
- Specializes in many areas
- Free phone consultation
- Flexible hours
- Accepts most insurance
Dr. Thomas effectively gets down to the roots of the issues, while providing a relaxed and comfortable environment that provides security and encourages productivity.
Dr. Thomas’s specialties include:
- Individual Therapy Brentwood – If you are in a time in your life where you feel that you are stuck and cannot move forward, you can find your way back to a more healthy and happy you by identifying your issues and working towards your goals with the professional help of Dr. Thomas.
- Marriage Counseling and Couples Counseling – Dr. Thomas can help you identify and work through the issues that are causing distress in your relationship.
- Life Transition Brentwood – Are you experiencing stress and feeling overwhelmed from a break-up, a move, a job loss or change, a physical illness of a loved one or yourself, retirement, a new baby, blended family, empty nest, aging, etc.? Dr. Thomas can help you get through these upsetting times in a healthier way.
- Grief Counseling Brentwood – Whether you have suffered a loss, be it death, divorce, separation, etc., let Dr. Thomas help you move through the trauma and find strength and peace again.
Dr. Thomas strongly believes that finding the RIGHT Psychologist is the key to producing the best therapy results and experience.
Take that first step and call Dr. Thomas for a FREE consultation at (310) 359-9450
or CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment online.